We're hiring!Join us in our mission of reducing government dependency through the power of work.
While FGA’s headquarters are in Naples, Florida, nearly all of FGA’s staff work remotely. Our employees can collaborate from just about anywhere!Members of the FGA Team
FGA is currently looking to fill the following positions:
“FGA’s mission is truly powerful. I am honored to use my policy expertise to help millions of people achieve the American Dream through work.”—JONATHAN INGRAM, VICE PRESIDENT OF POLICY AND RESEARCH
WORK WITH PURPOSE
FGA offers a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive beneﬁts package that includes:
and Vision Coverage
Retirement Match(up to 6% of salary)
Paid Time Off
A REMOTE-FIRST CULTURE
FGA has built a highly successful remote work culture over the past decade, with systems and structures designed for clarity, flexibility, and great communication.
Key elements of the environment include:
- Quarterly in-person team meetings at which you’ll build deeper relationships, set clear goals aligned with FGA’s big vision, and brainstorm how to seize new opportunities
- An intensive 90-day orientation to familiarize you with the FGA team, our policies, and how we operate
- Home office setup, including equipment and communication tools you need to hit the ground running
“Remote work is a huge strength for FGA! Our teams love the freedom and flexibility remote work allows their daily lives. FGA provides all the right communication tools to make it easy to build connections and get to know your colleagues right away.”—SARAH HUBAL, INTERNAL SYSTEMS DIRECTOR
OUR CORE VALUES
Success at FGA depends not only on a person’s skills, but also on their ability to fit the culture of FGA. We describe our culture with five Core Values:
- Candid to Solve—being willing to have tough conversations in order to solve issues or build trust
- Grow or Die—we don’t have a neutral gear; we must consistently challenge ourselves and each other to grow in our talents and skills
- Politically Savvy—policy doesn’t change in a vacuum, but in a political reality that we must understand and account for
- Partnership-Oriented—internal and external relationships are not transactional. That starts with our team members and the perspective that we need the rest of the team to succeed in order to win personally
- Bought in to Win—we’re at FGA because we want to change policy. No one is counting hours or widgets, we are here to get results, and sometimes that will require going doing a job that isn’t technically ours
At FGA, we don’t just talk about changing policy—we make it happen.
By partnering with FGA through a gift, you can create more policy change that returns America to a country where entrepreneurship thrives, personal responsibility is rewarded, and paychecks replace welfare checks.