Join us for lunch at FGA’s first-ever
5 Hot Mics.
Political debate at its liveliest.
It’s five controversial political professionals with five different perspectives
discussing five different topics in an informal
and energetic way.
It’s like Thanksgiving Dinner without the turkey.
Our panelists are clever,
respectful and informed,
but they will be sure to make their points
heard loud and clear. FGA’s 5 Hot Mics is this seasons
can’t-miss political event.
Grey Oaks Country Club
2406 Grey Oaks Drive North | Naples, Florida 34105
Thursday, December 13, 2012
11:45 to 1:00 p.m. with lunch served at 12:00
1:00 – 1:30 p.m. Cocktail Reception
RSVP by December 11, 2012 at
MEET THE PANELISTS:
Bob Levy |
Chairman, Cato Institute
Betty Parker |
Political columnist, Fort Myers News-Press
Matt Hudson |
Bob Harden |
Producer of the Bob Harden Show
Tarren Bragdon |
CEO, Foundation for Government Accountability
- 5 different Hot Mic panelists
- 4 topics chosen by 4 Hot Mic panelists in advance
- 1 topic chosen from audience suggestions at lunch
- 8 minutes of debate among Hot Mic panelists per topic
- 1 moderator keeps time ONLY for the topics—Hot Mic panelists have to figure out themselves how to make their points heard
- 1 winner decided by whoever receives the most applause from the audience
- Hot Mic winner receives the coveted Golden Microphone.